My mom and I took a trip up to New Jersey in June. We left a few days earlier than planned because my job didn't start until I got back. So I got to see Megan and Katelyn and Aunt Barbara! I wish I got to visit them for longer but it was great seeing them. I also got to see my good friend Olivia graduate from county college.
Five of my friends and I rented a house for a week in Chadwick. I'm so glad we didn't get kicked out like some of my family did (you know who you are). The rental agency didn't know they were renting to a group of college girls, but we managed to keep it under wraps despite the herds of people who came to visit us.
This is a picture of some of us lounging on the deck. It was so nice to be right on the bay.
My friend Kristin from college visited us for a few days. I'm glad I got to see her during the summer. We're renting an apartment together next semester which I'm more than excited about! My own bedroom and bathroom sounds so good!
This is a picture of us on the way to WaWa. WaWa is amazing!
A couple of us sunbathing on the deck.
Kristen and I
Tony and I
Tony, his girlfriend, and his friend Cross came to visit for a few days and we had such a great time together. I haven't seen them in a long time, but it was fun catching up.All in all I had a great time down the shore with my friends. It was a great way for us to all catch up with each other. Besides going to the boardwalk, we saw Sex and the City (which was a great movie by the way), went out to dinner a few nights (including Bum Rodgers and this great BBQ place), and we drank our way through the week! I can't wait to see them all again.
3 comments:
Finally, an update! Glad to hear you had a good time, and you look great! Hope to be able to see you in person sometime soon.
Love, Katie
(Notice how I am making no comment about how you "drank your way through the week." I'm sure you meant kool-aid...well, I guess I actually am commenting on it. Its these Dougherty genes...)
Glad to see you were still in the same house at the end of the week! Looks like a great time. Could you swim in that water right off the back deck?
By the way, we've had a couple of really good "Northern" pizza places open in Charleston lately...one place is run by a guy named Vinnie so it has to be good, right? We'll go the next time you're here.
I want to know what relatives got kicked out of their house?
Thanks for the update - sounds like so much fun!
Any plans to be in New Jersey again this summer? Maybe early August?
A
Post a Comment