Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Psi Chi

So this Sunday I got inducted into Psi Chi. It's for honorary psychology students and my parents came down for the event. My mom got camera happy and took a couple pics:

My last Art project was about emotion and I got a 93 on it!


This is my latest project. It's supposed to be about me...

Oh and for the whole "cop" thing... it was no biggie. He came into this house we were parting in and asked us if we wanted to get "f'ing arrested" tonight. We said no... so then he told us to leave. Kristin's mom whispered to us that there was no way she was getting busted at a college party and we ran out!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, that was like the most random post ever. I have so many things to comment on.

1. I can't believe your mom let someone take her picture. It just goes to show what she's willing ot do for her baby girl.

2. Oh, and congrats on the whole honor society thing!

3. Awesome art project. It totally deserved 110%!

4. I know that girl!! Where did she go?

5. Cops don't curse. At least not in NJ. Right, John?

love you, k

Andie Dougherty said...

Hey Liz! How's summer so far? Are you in VA? Can't wait to see what you've been up to - hoping for an update soon...