Me, my friend Kristi, and my roommate Kristin at our first usc football game (we're sitting on the side of a pick-up truck)
Lauren, Tyler (my next-door neighbor), and me and Kristin at one of our friends' apartments
The girls from the floor...Everything is going great here! I have lots of work to do for my classes, but i've been managing well. I actually have a psych exam tomorrow so this will be a very short entry. I saw the game on satrday and USC beat SC State 38-3. This weekend I'm going to Boston and i'm very excited about that trip!
Miss you all!
2 comments:
Wow! I had almost decided not to check this blog anymore, and now an entry. However, I already viewed this pistures on Facebook, so I am still craving new information.
What do you think? Does SC have sticking power for you? Or next year, Montana?
Love you!
Ahhh....college football. Mmmmm...tailgating.
Post a Comment