Monday, October 1, 2007

Two weekends ago I went to Boston to visit Dan. Traveling was very pleasant, I actually landed early on both of my flights! I had an amazing time in Boston, although it was very short. We enjoyed the city and went shopping! I was especially excited to go to stores that they don't have down here. Dan and I even went to a casting for Dane Cooks new movie. Unfortunately I couldn't do it because I wouldn't be in Boston, but I found out recently that Dan's friend got a part as an extra! Besides exploring the city, we went to a few parties... hence the blue hair.

Last weekend I went home which was also very pleasant. It was good seeing my parents and also my new home (which i really haven't been able to see until last weekend). The town isn't looking as bad as it did before, but it's still not New Jersey : )

1 comment:

Katie said...

So, why didn't you die your hair blue? Where's the solidarity with your man, Liz? Jeez!