Friday, August 24, 2007

University Life



So I recently moved into my dorm at the University of South Carolina. I'm living with a girl I met at Hofstra, so I already know her and get along with her. The dorm is okay, nothing special. Me and my roomate want to try to get into a co-ed dorm or possibly somewhere with a little more space (we have no where to put the fridge or the tv...). Unlike the dorming, the area here is really nice. There's a place called five points that has all the bars and small stores (hopefully I could get a job there). At night it's a little scary walking around since this is a city, but most poeple here are nice. It's completely different from what I'm used to at Hofstra. It's been 100 degree's all week and walking to class has been a nightmare. My classes are okay so far, I already dropped philosophy. It seemed like the class would be interesting, but it was too far away and I would late for every class, so i'm taking history instead. I'm also taking two psychology classes, a computer science course, and university 101, which is all about the school. Today, I got my first football tickets and i'm soo excited for the first game!


Go Cocks!

No comments: