Sunday, March 21, 2010

Senior Year

I've really been putting off posting on here. Lately I've just been finishing up my senior year by writing papers, working on art projects, and taking exams (I have two this week). I just got my cap and gown last week and I will be graduating May 8th! I'm excited about graduating because I want to start something new, but at the same time I'm going to miss college. I love school and I really love south carolina so graduating will be bittersweet, especially since I don't have any concrete plans yet.
On another note, I went to Panama City Beach for spring break this year. I wanted to get a real college experience before I graduated and I believe I got it! I drove the whole way there and back (a total of 18 hours) with my good friends Kristin, Megan, and Amy. I'm really proud of myself that I made it since I never drove that far before. It was crazy down there. All day long was party, party, party. Our hotel room was disgusting, but we embraced it like college students and sucked it up. One night we got upgraded to a great hotel because our hot water was not working. It was a great being able to sleep somewhere clean for a night! The weather wasn't as nice as we wished it would be, but we got two good days of beaching it. Here are some pictures from our vacation:

No comments: