Sunday, October 25, 2009

Up until now...

It has been a year since I wrote a blog post, but since Megan Dougherty created a new blog I decided to start it up again. Plus i've been getting some black lash from a few relatives about not writing on here (ahem.. katie..). So here it goes...

Up until now i've just been going to school and working. I went to Universal with Olivia and her friends from Marist in August. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and went to the Islands of Adventure and City Walk. After Universal, we went to Sarasota to relax and go to the beach, which was a great way to get ready for the start of the semester.


This year my roommates (Kristin, Danielle, and Krista) and I got a new apartment. It's like a townhouse because its three floors. Me and Kristin live on the top floor. Here are some pictures of my room...

I'm pretty lucky to be able to have an apartment like this- so thanks mom! I saw my advisor today, and I should be graduating in the spring! I've been having a really busy semester, especially with my graphic design class. So far we designed a cd cover, stamps, and I'm working on packaging a super power right now. I'm also taking latin american history, spanish, developmental psychology, and the anthropology of magic and religion. Besides going to class, I've been working at this restaurant called Zoe's Kitchen. I just take orders and i only work 2-3 days a week but its some extra cash! I've also been supporting the gamecocks and going to the games!
A picture of my roommates and I dressed up for the game!
Some more pictures...



I'll try to keep writing on here!!

3 comments:

clarkdougherty said...

Yay Liz! I am happy I inspired you to start again. We were wondering when you would. Also, I loved your Halloween costume!

jdoughe3 said...

Keep 'em coming - so excited to see your awesome apartment and learn of the existence of Megan's blog!

My college housing was always a dump...that place looks really nice.

Katie said...

Wow! I had stopped checking, but now you're back in the rotation, baby!

So, what's new? ;)