
This summer I went to Florida with Olivia's family. It was my birthday present. The first night there Olivia, Stephanie (a family friend of Olivia's), and I celebrated our b-days. We went to this Spanish restaurant and I had to order in Spanish. Besides that, it was an amazing place. We all shared plates and the chef gave us a bottle of champagne! We spent hours there and by the end of the night we were the only ones left. We moved some tables and started dancing! It was a very delightful evening.



The first couple days were kind of rainy, but towards the middle of the week we had beautiful weather. We took an all day boat trip, travelling around Sarasota and stopping whenever we wanted. We stopped at sandbars and the middle of the ocean, we even went tubing. It was one of the most scariest things I ever did. I held on for dear life.

We also went to a hypnotist. Felicia (Olivia's other friend that came along) got up on the stage. The hypnotist made people dance and make a fool out of themselves. It was definietly fun to watch, but I would have never gotten up there myself.
It was great hanging out at the beach, and after working at the rec center day it was welcomed relaxation. I always have a great time with Olivia and her family and I can't wait to go again!

No comments:
Post a Comment