So I'm changing dorms next semester, and this will be my new residence hall:
It's called West Quad and I'll have my very own room! I have to share a bathroom, but with only one other person. We will also have a kitchen and a living room. I'm extremely excited about the move and I'm hoping to meet more people.
Dan and I tailgating at the USC vs. Florida game. We unfortunately, but not surprisingly, lost.
Thursday night fun with the girls!
It's called West Quad and I'll have my very own room! I have to share a bathroom, but with only one other person. We will also have a kitchen and a living room. I'm extremely excited about the move and I'm hoping to meet more people.I heard that it's snowing in New Jersey today. I definitely don't want to leave this seventy degree weather to be stuck in the cold. I don't even have long sleeve shirts! I get out of school on Tuesday, then I'll be in NJ on Wednesday. Besides the weather, I'm excited to see everyone.
Here are some pictures to update you:
This is a picture of my dad and I on the golf cart!
Kristin, Tyler, and I with the stadium behind us.
Thursday night fun with the girls!
2 comments:
I'm assuming this will be quickly followed by an "update for James"
Obviously.
Can you believe it took me this long to check your blog again? But now that I know you're going to be updating regularly, I'll be sure to check more frequently.
Will daily updates work for you?
Love you!
Post a Comment