Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween!

This year for Halloween I was a flapper (think Chicago). My friends and I went to a birthday party and we also saw Saw IV to get into the halloween spirit. No more trick-or-treating!
This weekend I went home and did some new and interesting things! I drove a pick-up truck for the first time ( and I think i did pretty good, if I don't say so myself). I also drove a golf cart... yeah we have a golf cart now. And I also attented a neighborhood "covered dish party," that I will never attend again. My mom and I played some tennis and saw the movie Gone Baby Gone (which was pretty good). I experienced Pal's for the first time, which is a fast food restaurant in the shape of a burger and a hot dog. The weekend was filled with new adventures!

2 comments:

jdoughe3 said...

So you were flapper witches? The photo is cool - did you dress it up with some fancy photo software - or is that just the lighting?

More pics!

I'd also be interested in more info on the horrible covered dish party - sounds entertaining...

Katie said...

Yes, I love that you mentioned seeing Saw IV and a covered dish party in the same entry - and the covered dish party was the more horrifying of the two!

More details, please!